IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you're going to order a gameserver, please provide us with following details:

- Game (ET [2.60B and 3.00 available], RtCWCoop, TeamFortress II,Urban Terror 4.2 yet)
- Mod: etjump, etlegacy *, etnam *, etpro, etpub *, jaymod *, nitmod *, noquarter *, silentmod *, tjmod
- Omni-Bot wished (only for the mods marked with *)
- How you`ll pay the absurdly fee of €6,40 per month (Paypal or bank transfer)
- If more or less than 32 slots are requested, the fee is €0,20 per slot and month.
- We can install and run a B3 bot on Urban Terror server for €1 per month

Gentlemens agreement:

- We can`t deliver 24/7 support or guarantee fast response if there occurs a problem. However we`ll do our best to give you the support you need.
- We backup the server once a day to a second server. The backup is executed round about 3am CET. Furthermore a backup will be done on monday 9am CET
- The monthly fee is due 5 days after the ordered server is ready and running.
- No long-term contract.

Wenn ihr einen Gameserver bestellen wollt, brauchen wir unbedingt folgende Details:

- Spiel (ET [2.60B und 3.00 verfügbar], RtCWCoop, TeamFortress II, Urban Terror 4.2)
- Mod: etjump, etlegacy *, etnam *, etpro, etpub *, jaymod *, nitmod *, noquarter *, silentmod *, tjmod
- Omni-Bot erwünscht (nur für Mods die mit * gekennzeichnet sind)
- Wie Ihr die Absurde Aufwendung von €6,40 pro Monat bezahlen wollt. (Paypal oder Bank Überweisung)
- Natürlich sind auch weniger oder mehr Slots möglich. Jeder Slot kostet €0,20 pro Monat
- Für Urban Terror können wir Euch für einen Euro im Monat den B3 Bot anbieten.

Vereinbarung:

- Wir können keinen 24/7 Support bieten und auch keine schnelle Reaktionszeit bei Problemen garantieren. Trotzdem werden wir versuchen Euch den Support zu geben den Ihr braucht.
- Es werden tägliche Backups der Server gemacht. Dies geschieht täglich um 3Uhr (MEZ) und zusätzlich Montags um 9 Uhr (MEZ)
- Euer Beitrag ist 5 Tage nachdem der bestellte Server online ist fällig.
- Kein Langzeit-Vertrag

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This message is just for saying we are very satisfied...don't hesitate to test !
CS|kOoL
post Mar 8 2014, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Group Icon Sergeant Major

Group: Members

Member No.: 131459

Hi,

The "Splatterladder Hosting" is the place to be.

No lag , low ping , servers hosted in Germany.

Keep in mind you can test it on:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=756633 Server running ET Pub 1.0.0 with Omnibot

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=756634 Server running Jaymod 2.1.7 with Omnibot

And np Schnoog is avalaible for asking to all your questions...Don't hesitate !

CS|kOoL.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Mar 9 2014, 10:03 PM
Post #2

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Group: Management

Member No.: 31172

Hi CS|kOoL,

glad to see you are satisfied with our community hosting service cheers.gif

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Mar 10 2014, 05:12 PM
Post #3

Group Icon General of the Army

Member No.: 12398

We have to agree with, KO0L, our Clan ETPub server hosted by Splatterladder runs perfectly. Thanks again, Schnoog, for your kind offer cheers.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
CS|kOoL
post Jan 22 2015, 10:17 AM
Post #4

Group Icon Sergeant Major

Group: Members

Member No.: 131459

Hi all,

I confirm again today that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is very competitive , about prices , about help/maintenance , about stability.

No lag for my part and yet my server (the "CS|*HD* 100 MAPS") is a huge engine (about its files & its huge stock of maps)...

I specify too i have nothing to win to say it...just i think (and it is just my opinion) there are not enough any hosted servers by "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING".

Anyway for the future of the community i think too that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is really one of best news since these last months , because we have all had any deceptions with any other hosters , and "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is the perfect answer to all that , it is just the right place and again thanks to its avalaible and nice admin.

For all those who look for a serious hoster => Don't hesitate to try "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" , just keep in mind that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" has an objective => Keeping alive our community !!

In fact , i wanted to send it to "schnoog" but i have prefered to share it with you here...

I wish you all best for this new year and long live to "SL" !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Jan 22 2015, 03:21 PM
Post #5

Group Icon General of the Army

Member No.: 12398

QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Jan 22 2015, 11:17 AM) *
.........we have all had any deceptions with any other hosters , and "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is the perfect answer to all that......... keep in mind that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" has an objective => Keeping alive our community !!.......

super.gif super.gif super.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:35 PM