Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This message is just for saying we are very satisfied...don't hesitate to test !
[splatterladder] Board > Gameserver Hosting > Server order
CS|kOoL
Hi,

The "Splatterladder Hosting" is the place to be.

No lag , low ping , servers hosted in Germany.

Keep in mind you can test it on:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=756633 Server running ET Pub 1.0.0 with Omnibot

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=756634 Server running Jaymod 2.1.7 with Omnibot

And np Schnoog is avalaible for asking to all your questions...Don't hesitate !

CS|kOoL.
TomDome
Hi CS|kOoL,

glad to see you are satisfied with our community hosting service cheers.gif
Wolf Enstein
We have to agree with, KO0L, our Clan ETPub server hosted by Splatterladder runs perfectly. Thanks again, Schnoog, for your kind offer cheers.gif .
CS|kOoL
Hi all,

I confirm again today that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is very competitive , about prices , about help/maintenance , about stability.

No lag for my part and yet my server (the "CS|*HD* 100 MAPS") is a huge engine (about its files & its huge stock of maps)...

I specify too i have nothing to win to say it...just i think (and it is just my opinion) there are not enough any hosted servers by "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING".

Anyway for the future of the community i think too that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is really one of best news since these last months , because we have all had any deceptions with any other hosters , and "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is the perfect answer to all that , it is just the right place and again thanks to its avalaible and nice admin.

For all those who look for a serious hoster => Don't hesitate to try "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" , just keep in mind that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" has an objective => Keeping alive our community !!

In fact , i wanted to send it to "schnoog" but i have prefered to share it with you here...

I wish you all best for this new year and long live to "SL" !!
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Jan 22 2015, 11:17 AM) *
.........we have all had any deceptions with any other hosters , and "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" is the perfect answer to all that......... keep in mind that "SPLATTERLADDER HOSTING" has an objective => Keeping alive our community !!.......

super.gif super.gif super.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.