[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
Pages: 1, 2
macbeth
just installed it and been specing a lil

macbeth
@Bill Watch ets tomorrow thanks
Topcat
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Apr 28 2016, 12:53 PM) *
I was playing it last night, Kate, I'll talk to you about this more in private, due to the N.D.A., (non-disclosure agreement), being in place.

How strict are they with this N.D.A. ?
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Topcat @ Apr 29 2016, 02:32 AM) *
How strict are they with this N.D.A. ?

If you ignore it you get perma-banned from "Days of War", Topcat.
macbeth

Announcing the first Days of War play test event.

Tomorrow, Friday May 27th, at 7:00 pm GMT come join me for some casual fragging on the Driven Arts Europe Server.

For those who can't make it, don't worry, we'll be changing up the time/day for the next one.

For play test #1 we will be testing a few gameplay tweaks but for the most part this is just an opportunity to get a few folks together for a solid match.

Hope to see you tomorrow!
Lee
Wolf Enstein
Brotzy mentioned this on Teamspeak last night, Kate. Are you and Topcat going to be there?
macbeth
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ May 27 2016, 02:47 PM) *
Brotzy mentioned this on Teamspeak last night, Kate. Are you and Topcat going to be there?

i might yes and will ask Topcat , usually the Saturdays he is not at home

the server is with steam when u find the servers for DoW ? driven art europe right ?
Wolf Enstein
The frag is on Saturday night? I'm sure that Brotzy said that the frag was for tonight, Kate gruebel.gif .
macbeth
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ May 27 2016, 03:01 PM) *
The frag is on Saturday night? I'm sure that Brotzy said that the frag was for tonight, Kate gruebel.gif .

oops sorry i meant FRidays for TOM and yes the frag is today not saturday i got an email yesterday , you dont ?
ETc|Jay
do they still give away keys? i was a bit to late.
macbeth
i have a second key but same account so dunno what i can do with it , .....

cuz i use the web clan key we subscribed to can play the alpha release
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (macbeth @ May 27 2016, 05:58 PM) *
i have a second key but same account so dunno what i can do with it , .....

I'll get back to you on this one, Kate. I'll check again who's interested in trying out "Days of War".
macbeth
ok baby :p
macbeth
There is a community organized 12-man scrimmage event today, Sunday, June 12th. starting 3PM Eastern Daylight Time. (GMT -4:00)

To participate, please join the unofficial Days of War community Discord (for voice communication and server password):
https://discord.gg/0rJegGGMYNIYKm5X

Rule set:
- Scrims will last approx. 40 minutes (20 minutes per side).
- Team score will be based off Objective and full-map caps.
- Rosters will be randomized and formed before game-play.
- This is a FOR-FUN, casual event.

Lee
Wolf Enstein
Thanks for the info, Kate cheers.gif . However, I'll not be fraggin' on this one, there's no way I'm joining that unofficial "Discord" channel, it's run by and populated by clowns grin.gif .
macbeth
Play DoW this weekend
View this email in your browser
Looking to play some Days of War this weekend? You have a few options:

dow_courtyard Blockout Test: Sunday 12pm Noon Eastern Time (16:00 GMT)

In our last blockout test we experimented with a larger scale map in dow_viaduct. Based on your feedback, for this next map we are going to be testing something a little more traditional.

As a reminder, these blockouts are in the first stage of design and the your response to them helps determine the kinds of maps we create - so your feedback and input are much appreciated.

We will be on Discord's voice channel during the test. If you haven't joined the Discord yet see the invite link down below.

Focus Play Times 1-3pm EDT every Saturday/Sunday

Community member Switz and the 3rd Marines are organizing regular play times on weekends from 1-3pm EDT on Saturdays and Sundays. Read more here.

Unofficial Discord and Steam Group are now Official

The unofficial Discord channel and Steam group are now in my control and we will be utilizing them more for events like the above and other general communication.

https://discord.gg/cmVUZZs
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/daysofwargame/

See you out there,
Lee
Wolf Enstein
Thanks for the "Days of War" update, Kate thanks.gif .
macbeth
Bier evening ? or are you up for the test ?
Wolf Enstein

grin.gif
Nico'x
This game is released?
macbeth
not yet but we been for somes testing the alpha release
Nico'x
Oh okay, where can I download it?
Wolf Enstein
You can't, Nico, it looks like you'll have to wait until December now. The last announcement is HERE brutale.gif

Their "Steam" page is HERE flak.gif
Nico'x
Okay, thx Gang$ta grin.gif
macbeth
@Bill
for us we will be concerned ?

"If you are one of the roughly 800 folks who backed at the Early Access level, you will still be receiving your Steam key on August 31st and are invited to participate in our ongoing closed testing. "
Wolf Enstein
Yes, Kate, we'll get our "Steam" keys on August the 31st, we won't have to wait until December zwinker.gif .
macbeth
Dear Testers,

In addition to letting in our final batch of kickstarter backers, we released a big patch today with big upgrades in the environment visuals and sounds.

I encourage you to check it out and let us know what you think!

-Lee
Wolf Enstein
Thanks for the update news, Kate, I'll check it out thanks.gif .
Teuthis
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Aug 30 2016, 07:09 PM) *
Thanks for the update news, Kate, I'll check it out thanks.gif .

I just found out that Lee from DOW permanently banned me from the DOW forum. I never said anything unfriendly or offensive, just mentioned that I have concerns on the gameplay. Haven't posted since months but now I'm banned. That's an interesti g way to deal with friendly criticism. Shame that I donated 100 USD for this game. Tells me a lot about the folks behind this game. I can still play but if they deactivate my key to play too (for which I payed 100 bugs) I will need to ask them to give me my money back. Very bad attitude and interesti g way to handly criticism.....
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Teuthis @ Sep 6 2016, 08:57 PM) *
....I just found out that Lee from DOW permanently banned me from the DOW forum. I never said anything unfriendly or offensive, just mentioned that I have concerns on the gameplay.

Good grief, I'm sorry to hear that, Teuthis. If you've been banned from playing the game too you would then, indeed, be entitled to compensation. I hope that isn't the case for you, though.
Teuthis
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Sep 6 2016, 09:18 PM) *
QUOTE (Teuthis @ Sep 6 2016, 08:57 PM) *
....I just found out that Lee from DOW permanently banned me from the DOW forum. I never said anything unfriendly or offensive, just mentioned that I have concerns on the gameplay.

Good grief, I'm sorry to hear that, Teuthis. If you've been banned from playing the game too you would then, indeed, be entitled to compensation. I hope that isn't the case for you, though.

No biggie for me but tells me a lot about those people. I'm glad I didn't invest the time to make a map for those folks
Wolf Enstein
We're all fraggin' on "Day of Infamy" now, Teuthis. The game has several modes, but the two best modes, so far, are "entrenchment" and "stronghold". The action is intense and at last we now have another WWII FPS with genuine objective-based teamplay. I heard a rumour too that "sabotage" mode is to be added, just like Wolf ET grin.gif .

Here's a link to some info:
Day of Infamy
{WeB}*DoG*
I agree that is appalling I think I'll pm Lee and see his response that is unacceptable IMHO if you are excluded you should certainly be refunded.

Edit:
Sent a lengthy email to the dev team I await their response and will keep everyone informed here.
Teuthis
QUOTE ({WeB}*DoG @ Sep 7 2016, 06:37 PM) *
I agree that is appalling I think I'll pm Lee and see his response that is unacceptable IMHO if you are excluded you should certainly be refunded.

Edit:
Sent a lengthy email to the dev team I await their response and will keep everyone informed here.

You guys are awesome. I still can play but don't understand what made them so upset. I was never unfriendly or offensive. Anyway, i am going to check this game you mentioned. Since I didn't post on the DOW forum for months, I assume they eliminated all people not having caught fire. Interesting way to handle criticism. I thanks you all for your support and sympathy. You guys rock!
{WeB}*DoG*
Ok had a message from Lee

"Lee@drivenarts Hey Dogster

I'm guessing he was banned because he was trying to sell his key on the forums. Not a major offense, and happy to unban him, but I'd prefer if he wants to sell his key not to do it on our forums. Also i'm not even sure that's possible :) thanks for the email... and taking time to update me
Lee"

I guess there was some kind of mix up so you are good to go at the forums again!
hope this helps
Teuthis
QUOTE ({WeB}*DoG @ Sep 7 2016, 09:07 PM) *
Ok had a message from Lee

"Lee@drivenarts Hey Dogster

I'm guessing he was banned because he was trying to sell his key on the forums. Not a major offense, and happy to unban him, but I'd prefer if he wants to sell his key not to do it on our forums. Also i'm not even sure that's possible :) thanks for the email... and taking time to update me
Lee"

I guess there was some kind of mix up so you are good to go at the forums again!
hope this helps

Thanks for the heads up. I do actually know what he means. I was commenting on a post of someone eagerly asking to get access. Then I said he can have my key for a minisculus refund. As Lee eluted, this is neither illegal nor offensive. Imagine you wanna sell your car and go to your BMW store to sell your car. Do they ban you for trying to sell your car? Usually not. But at least I now know what's behind this. Thanks so much
Wolf Enstein
It's good to see that you're unbanned again, Teuthis nicken.gif .
Wolf Enstein
Q & A with Design Production Manager Lee from Driven Arts by the " Les Gallo-Romains" community.

Teuthis
QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Nov 19 2016, 05:54 PM) *
Q & A with Design Production Manager Lee from Driven Arts by the " Les Gallo-Romains" community.

I can't say that I am a big fan of him, his team and his game. I invest a hell of time to map for ET but I would not even waste a second of my time to boost his game. He banned me without reason, then unbanned me but didn't give me access to all folders back like before, even though i bought a key for 100 USD. If this is the way they deal with unwanted backers, then they please need to go their way alone. Very disappointing people and certainly a crew I happily turn my back to.
macbeth
we been contacted at ets site http://enemyterritory-stuff.net/forums/top...h/#comment-1411
Wolf Enstein
Days of War: Omaha Beach Cinematic Trailer:

Days of War: Early Access Gameplay Trailer:

Wolf Enstein
***DAYS OF WAR: UPDATE ***

"Days of War is coming to Early Access soon and we're giving away 25 game keys! To enter all you need to do is share our steam page on social media, each network counts as one entry, multiple entries increase your chance of winning. The deadline to enter is 12/12 at 9pm EST We will be announcing winners on 12/15 Good luck and thanks for helping to promote Days of War!" Driven Arts

More information on obtaining the "Early Access" keys HERE coffeenews.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.