Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Servers out of ranking...
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
gary3890
ì noly wanted to say that my server FreakHeaven now changed g_damagexp to normal again and the server changed name LP*Heaven and the ip is 82.192.78.8:27970
so can u make it ranked again?
NHLfan
ZITAT(gary3890 @ Apr 1 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]38790[/snapback]
ì noly wanted to say that my server FreakHeaven now changed g_damagexp to normal again and the server changed name LP*Heaven and the ip is 82.192.78.8:27970
so can u make it ranked again?

I will look at this as soon as I'm home
gary3890
still nothing
NHLfan
ZITAT(gary3890 @ Apr 4 2007, 08:33 PM) [snapback]38943[/snapback]
still nothing

done - sorry for delay
Sonyfan
@ETC Jay

Danke für Deine ICQ-Nachricht. Die beiden ETC-Server wurden wieder zurück ins Ranking genommen. Aber Jay, betrachte dies als letzte Chance. Wir haben nicht die Zeit permanent Deine Servereinstellungen für ein faires SL Ranking zu prüfen. old.gif

Thanks for your ICQ-Message. The both ETC-Clan Server are back into ranking. But Jay, consider these as the last chance. We have not permanent the time to check your serversettings for a fair SL Ranking. old.gif

Greetz Sony!

ZITAT
Back to Ranking:

2007-04-10ETc|Clan,XPSave,JayMod I 8SEC SPAWNTIME -> not fair xp-distribution (tuning reconfirmed) / sl.Sonyfan / 2007-08-10
2007-04-10ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME -> not fair xp-distribution (tuning reconfirmed) / sl.Sonyfan / 2007-08-10
brubeaker
ups, jetzt hab ich es gelesen.. ich sach ihm ma bescheid..

ach ja..alias ETc|ruphus da bum

[FAG]Raizak
This is in reguards to the [FAG]Clan Pub XP Save being takeing out of rank.

Our XP system is basic settings, I think that looking at the numbers it might seam amped up. Cause we have a 60 slot server that stays full, Normaly 45 to 60 players. In turn that makes for some high xp per round.

Let me know what you need, So we can get back on the Ranked list.
zcot
QUOTE(sl.Proddi @ Jun 30 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]22743[/snapback]
Servers out of ranking:

[FAG] CLAN PUBLIC-XPSAVE -> extremely overtuned XP ratings and distribution / sl.Sonyfan / 2007-04-10

I have played on this server alot and I am an engineer.

[FAG]Raizak is telling the truth.

This is a 60 slot server but the XP rating is not extremely overtuned.

The Chief_Software_Architect will realize there is a difference with this factor.

How does the sl architecture account for these advances?

A "getstatus" based system can not compare to a rcon or log parse system but the system can only be as good as it was designed to be.

The variation of comparison for different factors can(should?) be up to the analysis system.

there can be something like $Current_Player_Count and $Current_Player_Count_Multiplier together?

and $Specific_Mod_Factor(\gamename) since it is different to compare mods and version scenerios under all the various conditions... team kill (\g_friendlyFire)? and is spawn kill allowed (no cvar)? and weapon restriction (\g_heavyWeaponRestriction but what weapons and how much related to player count and other current factors)?

sl is in the best position to encourage servers to include an optional "sets sl_spawnkill 0|1" entry but it can not even matter if the sl architecture is not currently accounting for it... -so \sl_serverClass is out of the question.

and $Current_Map_Factor since each map will offer a unique difference for engineer constructibles and fieldop artilleries and more and if you look to call something fair then Venice and Frostbite will need other comparison variables between them such as listed above and accounting for a map rating factor multiplier.

players have been specifically exploiting the sl system from the beginning, while others do not even pay attention to it... -but no matter the system, there will still be those to exploit it. And even though the sl system is good there will still be people to say it is not good and even with future sl design updates they can(will) be negative about it.

the [FAG] CLAN PUBLIC-XPSAVE server uses typical settings but it is outside of the current ability of the sl design to account for such a server scenerio in comparison with so many other scenerios, so it is easier to put the server out of ranking for now, but if fairness is the goal then how can this seem to be the goal.

You can say this is a problem with the server, but it is not. There is only 1 flamethrower and 1 panzer per team, but sometimes there are 30 players on each team and spawnkill is allowed.

If you can not work out some good solution with that [FAG] then maybe I can engineer some mathematical equation to help... -since the sl rates me at about 20,000 which is clearly not fair! readthis.gif nicken.gif

cheers cheers.gif

ps [FAG]Raizak check your clan sl donation status? zwinker2.gif
[FAG]Chris
I run the FAG pub-xpsave server and it is not "overtuned" - it seems to me that you are penalizing popular servers for arbitrary "perfect world guidelines" on how the game should be played - what's the point in even having a ranking system?
Sonyfan
ZITAT([FAG]Raizak @ Apr 11 2007, 06:04 PM) [snapback]39282[/snapback]

This is in reguards to the [FAG]Clan Pub XP Save being takeing out of rank.

Our XP system is basic settings, I think that looking at the numbers it might seam amped up. Cause we have a 60 slot server that stays full, Normaly 45 to 60 players. In turn that makes for some high xp per round.

Let me know what you need, So we can get back on the Ranked list.

I check your server this weekend, ok?! And i let you know the settings for fair rating.
Cyber_Knecht_Mana
ich wollt nur mal so neben bei sagen schaut euch euer Serverranking an 50 mann ueber der 20 marke alles super pros oder was hammer.gif macht euch doch net lächerlich stellts wieder auf norm und alles is gut. cheers.gif
sLy ?
ZITAT(Cyber_Knecht_Mana @ Apr 14 2007, 01:42 AM) [snapback]39408[/snapback]
ich wollt nur mal so neben bei sagen schaut euch euer Serverranking an 50 mann ueber der 20 marke alles super pros oder was hammer.gif macht euch doch net lächerlich stellts wieder auf norm und alles is gut. cheers.gif

genau da geb ich dir recht! schaut euch server an wie -=GER XP Save =- etc die sind garantiert modifiziert da hat jeder noob hohe ratings nicken.gif
[FAG]Chris
QUOTE(Sonyfan @ FAG Forums @ 4/25/07, 01:58PM EDT)
Hi!

For back to SL Rating....

->set Damage XP Level 50

Greetz Sony!

set g_defaultSkills "0 0 0 0 0 0 0"
set g_levels_battlesense ""
set g_levels_covertops ""
set g_levels_engineer ""
set g_levels_fieldops ""
set g_levels_lightweapons ""
set g_levels_medic ""
set g_levels_soldier ""
set g_damageXP 0

That is from our config - thus we are running unmodified XP system, would appreciate ranking reenabled.

Thanks!
Sonyfan
@ [FAG] Chris

Ok...FAG Server is reactivated for rating. sign_fixed.gif

Greetz Sony! cheers.gif
Fle+cheR
The server name is n00bersNo Reset XPSave #1
And server ranking is disabled so i need help for it.

Can somebody put server again ranking and getting raiting thx.
Fle+cheR

Sonyfan
ZITAT(Fle+cheR @ Mar 29 2008, 09:37 PM) *

Server is for the ranking reactivated! http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=369877

Greetz Sony!
bo_bo
Hi

my server name is

wT|ETPub -FUN&XPSave

clanpage: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164212

I can't find the server in the serverlist and player's server activity.

It was offline for about 7 days (hdd failure). I reinstalled it and restarted it. Since then, I think server ranking is disabled.

note: wT|ETPub -FUN&XPSave uses default port.
The machine also runs a matchserver wich I can find using slsearch: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=508381

Thankyou in advance.
Krauersaut
QUOTE (bo_bo @ Mar 20 2009, 08:29 PM) *
Hi

my server name is

wT|ETPub -FUN&XPSave

clanpage: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=claninfo&idx=164212

It was offline for about 7 days (hdd failure). I reinstalled it and restarted it. Since then, I think server ranking is disabled.

note: wT|ETPub -FUN&XPSave uses default port.
The machine also runs a matchserver wich I can find using slsearch: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=508381

Thankyou in advance.

The IP of the server is 77.81.125.14:27960?
NHLfan
ZITAT(bo_bo @ Mar 20 2009, 08:29 PM) *

The ranking of the server isn't disabled, the server was deleted:

If a server isn't reachable for 5 days or more, then the server gets deleted automaticly from the serverlist.
the splatterladder queries automaticly the master server from the game manufacturers daily, which means: the server is added automaticly to the sl.Serverlist (if the server is online and reports itself to the master server).

If not, then you can add the server manually
bo_bo
Thank you Krauersaut and NHLfan.
NHLfan the server is reporting itself to the master server and after the long downtime it didn't appear in slsearch, so I have guessed that it was rejected from tracker.
I searched the forums...I guess not hard enough.

Sorry for the offtopic, could an moderator delete my wrong request?
sorin
Server playing bots with no.1 SL players name.

I entered the server that time, and I was kicked out.

No comment.

Click to view attachment

Krauersaut
QUOTE (sorin @ Jul 14 2009, 06:33 PM) *
Server playing bots with no.1 SL players name.

I entered the server that time, and I was kicked out.

No comment.

Click to view attachment

http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?showtopic=10744

No comment. whistling.gif
Cipsit
Just letting you know I am aware that the servers are down atm. Still working on getting them back up again. Im assuming its issues at the data center because all the other servers hosted are down as well. all 110 Ill let you know whats up when I find out more info. Thanks for your patience.

tiny
Krauersaut
QUOTE (Cipsit @ Jul 19 2009, 11:08 AM) *
Just letting you know I am aware that the servers are down atm. Still working on getting them back up again. Im assuming its issues at the data center because all the other servers hosted are down as well. all 110 Ill let you know whats up when I find out more info. Thanks for your patience.

tiny

Which server are you talking about?
sorin
Click to view attachment

Because of this server http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=540680

the player in the picture looks like he plays on 2 servers in the same time.

Because of this, his rating is strongly affected.

Maybe is a good ideea to remove this server at all from SL, becaus they didnt intend to exchange their practice.

Sorin
Krauersaut
QUOTE (sorin @ Jul 23 2009, 01:00 PM) *
Click to view attachment

Maybe is a good ideea to remove this server at all from SL, becaus they didnt intend to exchange their practice.

Sorin

If you would have taken a look at the server's page, you would have seen that it is already disabled from ranking.
sorin
QUOTE (Krauersaut @ Jul 23 2009, 03:02 PM) *
QUOTE (sorin @ Jul 23 2009, 01:00 PM) *
Click to view attachment

Sorin

If you would have taken a look at the server's page, you would have seen that it is already disabled from ranking.

If you look to the picture, you can see that even if the server ranking is disabled... this player couldnt be rated, because on that server are playing the bot with the same name.
So, I think is not enough for that server to be disabled from ranking.

I attach another photo, maybe its easyer to understand the problem.
That player played all that time on hte PRZ server, bud he get rated only when the bot wouldn't played.

Click to view attachment

depp.gif
NHLfan
ZITAT(sorin @ Jul 24 2009, 12:35 AM) *
ZITAT(Krauersaut @ Jul 23 2009, 03:02 PM) *
ZITAT(sorin @ Jul 23 2009, 01:00 PM) *
Click to view attachment

Sorin

If you look to the picture, you can see that even if the server ranking is disabled... this player couldnt be rated, because on that server are playing the bot with the same name.
So, I think is not enough for that server to be disabled from ranking.

I attach another photo, maybe its easyer to understand the problem.
That player played all that time on hte PRZ server, bud he get rated only when the bot wouldn't played.

Click to view attachment

depp.gif

Tell your friend he should change one colorcode, then he should type the new colorcode into the tracker settings (in sl.Settings menu), then it will work again, otherwise it won't work
Nex_XT
Hallo ich wollte mal fragen wieso das raiting für unseren server aus geamcht wurde?
mir wurde gerade gesagt das mehrere leute auf dem server gestern nacht wahren die sich
ETc|#.Jay.# genannt haben wieso wird dann das raiting aus geamcht?
wir haben doch damit nichts zutuhen das war bestimmt der Jay selber
er ersucht uns zu sabotieren.........
würde mich über eine antwort freuen.

greetz

greetz
NHLfan
ZITAT(Nex_XT @ Aug 27 2009, 03:35 PM) *
Hallo ich wollte mal fragen wieso das raiting für unseren server aus geamcht wurde?
mir wurde gerade gesagt das mehrere leute auf dem server gestern nacht wahren die sich
ETc|#.Jay.# genannt haben wieso wird dann das raiting aus geamcht?
wir haben doch damit nichts zutuhen das war bestimmt der Jay selber
er ersucht uns zu sabotieren.........
würde mich über eine antwort freuen.

greetz

greetz

Das heißt, dass der Server Spielernamen kopiert/hat, also Bots die den Namen von realen Spielern haben.
Rippchen
In diesem Post werden die Server genannt, die ich auf Grund DIESES THREADS disabled habe.

T.C.MASTERCUPXPSAVEJAYMOD
ETc|Clan,SexCup,XpSaveForever
ETc|Clan,XPSave,ETPubII 8SEC SPAWNTIME
*(S)TAATS$CHUTZ.0rgXPSAVE
tb.Paul
QUOTE (sl.Rippchen @ Sep 24 2009, 08:05 AM) *

It's good that the message has changed "This server use a manipulated PunkBuster-Version.. Verdere info vindt je hier."
Would it be possible to link those "manipulated PB servers" to the other topic in stead of this one?
Sonyfan
Hi Paul. cheers.gif I have changed this message. And all posts to this theme are moved to "Betrug in der SL". But the link to this topic is fixed.
tb.Paul
I meanted the things here:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=550718

" Punten die hier gescoord worden tellen niet mee voor de rankingThis server use a manipulated PunkBuster-Version.. Verdere info vindt je hier."
It could use an extra space too :P but the "verdere info vindt je hier" I meanted -> That is pointed to here in stead of the Begrug in der SL
Sonyfan
I understand you but not possible, Paul. This is a fixed link for all these cases. No individual link for one case. One link for all.
T.C.MAFIA
wann wollt ihr bitte eine lösung finden??

auf unseren server haben wir punkbuster das wisst ihr ich hoffe .

mmhhh..... cheers.gif

jungs geht mal zuerst OKTOBERFEST dann kommt es besser wenn man lösung findet hehe
tb.Paul
The fastest solution is that you use the modified ET version you are using, and just switch back to the regular one.
Server will be running PB fine then again and rating gets enabled again.

+ Little request: unban me ;)
CANAVAR*
Hello

I'm WOOD clan leader, i will try to tell my server problem with my bad english, sorry for that.

Last week a friend gave me a special pb folder, this folder should be stop the lag on my server and it works nice.
But now i have this message : The ranking system is disabled for this server (This server is using a manipulated PunkBuster version.).

When i saw this message i have immediatly deleted this pb folder and put my old folder and since yesterday our server is pbban protected now.
I asked this protection to show you that we are a clean clan, please come and check our server:

94.23.219.198:27960 FRANCESEXY[WOOD]

In my server cfg i have this :

set g_defaultSkills "5 3 5 5 5 5 4"

seta g_levels_soldier "481 793 1043 10320 10320"
seta g_levels_medic "481 793 1043 10320 10320"
seta g_levels_lightweapons "481 793 1043 10320 10320"
seta g_levels_fieldops "481 793 1043 10320 10320"
seta g_levels_engineer "0 0 0 3 3"
seta g_levels_covertops "481 793 1043 10320 10340"
seta g_levels_battlesense "481 793 1043 10320 10320"

I haven't XP damage on this cfg.

Tell me if it's ok for you. I made this configuration because our server is often crashed and when the server start again the player lost their Xp and they wine.
I hope our server will back in rating system very quickly.

Thx to read me and sorry if i used not fair pb folder, i'll never do it again.
tb.Paul
We will discuss it ASAP, you will hear from us soon ;)
Keeiith
2 etc servers and 2tc servers are good servers for get rating..

whats wrong with those 4 servers ?

Grtzz Exp|0$e
tb.Paul
They are using a modified version of Punkbuster, which means that if you go cheat on there with aimbots, wallhacks etc you would get very high rating.
-->UNFAIR<--

That's why those servers are disabled from rating atm, the servers will be back in the rating system when they fix punkbuster or upload the original version.
Keeiith
Ok i hope they change i frag over there.. grin.gif

PS:paul you go mypm?
ETc|Jay
QUOTE (sl.Paul @ Sep 29 2009, 08:14 AM) *
They are using a modified version of Punkbuster, which means that if you go cheat on there with aimbots, wallhacks etc you would get very high rating.
-->UNFAIR<--

That's why those servers are disabled from rating atm, the servers will be back in the rating system when they fix punkbuster or upload the original version.

if i read this i can vomit over my laptop. Oh man

If you have a little bit knowledge then you know that cheats are working on all servers with or without punkbuster. Rating shoulde b disabled for all servers here. I hope some guys of netcoders post here... to give some info
CANAVAR*
CITATION(sl.Paul @ Sep 28 2009, 08:21 AM) *
We will discuss it ASAP, you will hear from us soon ;)

Thank you very much! Now we're back in ranking system grin.gif.
We're happy for us but we're more happy for the other players, because WOOD clan don't plays specially for rating, we prefer to play for the objective rolleye.gif .

I like Splatterladder, i'm talk about it regulary to french players. rolleye.gif

We like TC clan and etc clan, i hope you'll be back in ranking system too. cheers.gif
Rippchen
Ranking wieder enabled, weil der original PB wieder läuft.

T.C.AMATEURCUPXPSAVEJAYMOD
LANEY
Im actually glad that etc have finally been caught out. I noticed few months back that somethin wasnt right on their servers. I know pb doesnt pick up on all aimbots and hacks but i noticed that when on etc never did anyone get kicked by pb for anything which i found really strange as guys get kicked on my server by pb quite often for wrong settings and stuff. I stopped playing etc because i knew somethin wasnt right which is a shame because they are really nice servers but i like to play fair. Basically they are just the same as non pb servers. Thnx sl for finally revealing the truth
Sniph
the following server should be out of ranking -> http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=417507

there is ranking on -> and bots are on 2 ^^ ?!

i
NHLfan
ZITAT(Sniph @ Oct 7 2009, 10:37 PM) *
the following server should be out of ranking -> http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=417507

there is ranking on -> and bots are on 2 ^^ ?!

i

there is no need to disable the ranking for the whole server.
the sessions will be automaticly ignored if bots are online
ETc|Jay
QUOTE (LANEY @ Oct 5 2009, 11:44 PM) *
Im actually glad that etc have finally been caught out. I noticed few months back that somethin wasnt right on their servers. I know pb doesnt pick up on all aimbots and hacks but i noticed that when on etc never did anyone get kicked by pb for anything which i found really strange as guys get kicked on my server by pb quite often for wrong settings and stuff. I stopped playing etc because i knew somethin wasnt right which is a shame because they are really nice servers but i like to play fair. Basically they are just the same as non pb servers. Thnx sl for finally revealing the truth

what cheat you used? Maybe we can block them rolleye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.